[Seoul, South Korea, April 23, 2019] – The four Tezos Foundations in Asia – Tezos Southeast Asia, Tezos Hong Kong, Tezos Japan and Tezos Korea Foundation – jointly announced…
- [Indonesia] Blockchain for e-Commerce: Leading Business Models Explained
- Daerah Khusus Ibukota
- [Indonesia] TSA x Triv : Blockchain Technology and Income Revolution for Millennials
- Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta
- [Singapore] Business process automation using Tezos smart-contract platform
- Celebrating Indonesia’s Website Developers, Web Designers and Digital SMEs
- Asia’s Tezos Foundations Launch Tezos Blockchain Incubator, tzVentures
- Tezos Southeast Asia Partners with Chulalongkorn University to Create Blockchain Academic Initiative
- Is OCaml really easier to formally verify ?
- An interview of Vincent Botbol (translated)
Follow Our Tweets
If you don't already know, we are having a joint Meet-up with Triv tomorrow, where we will be sharing on Tezos blockchain technology with reference to the local Indonesian context. This is your last chance to sign up to avoid missing out!
How can blockchain technology revolutionise the Human Resource industry? Here are 8 ways how: https://t.co/CiVfHgH1K7
Break fast with us at our joint Meet-up with Triv where we share on Tezos blockchain technology and how it would affect Millennials on 22 May! Only a few days left, so be quick to get your tickets here!
Save the date for Tezos Asia 2019 - The Future Frontier for Blockchain Technology, proudly organised by TSA and @TQ. Come join the Tezos community!
TSA is proud to be a platinum sponsor for DLT Compass on 6 & 7 June 2019, 0930 - 1830. Don't forget to catch @arthurb who will be speaking on 6 June, 1400-1500!
20% discount off all tickets by using the promo code LONGHASHTEZOS