Breakdown of Blockchain due to hacks and bugs resulting in costly problems and fatal outcomes.
- Secure and stable platform that prevents intrusion by hackers.
- Scalable and does not consume enormous amount of power.
A Brief Introduction
Tezos is a new platform for smart contracts and decentralised applications
Tezos is an open-source blockchain that evolves by upgrading itself. Token holders vote on amendments to the protocol, including amendments to the governance mechanism to reach social consensus on proposals. Tezos was designed to facilitate formal verification to improve the security of smart contracts and decentralised application.
The Tezos community is among the strongest and most exceptional in the blockchain space
Tezos Southeast Asia
Tezos Southeast Asia exists as a member of this community, working alongside developers, scientists, bakers, designers, start-ups, and enthusiasts towards the success of Tezos.
Why is Tezos Technology
There is an urgent need for a new generation of bug-free software. Windows crashes were just an annoyance. But if your bank, your car, your power grid, and your medical devices start failing, that’s a serious problem.
Technologies to create bug-free software exist, but they require a change in the way the software industry operates.
Our Contribution To The Industry
Tezos has created a blockchain technology that is stable, secure, sustainable and scalable.
Tezos Southeast Asia
What We Do
Education & Training
In our Masterclass for universities, students learn about computer algebra, numeric computations, distributed computing, zero-knowledge proofs, formal certification of algorithms, peer-to-peer networks and distributed systems, attack of cryptographic protocols and consensus algorithms, algorithmic game theory, stochastic algorithms and probabilistic simulations.
Support Local Universities
- Include new software methods and tools in their curriculum
- Bring external expertise to help training
- Create certifications for local students
- Partner with local companies to provide internships and future jobs
Support Local Companies
- Identifying projects that would benefit from Tezos technologies
- Supporting them technically during the pre-sales and delivery process
- Bringing external resources to assist and train them
- Industry 4.0
- Public Registries